This product is not available!
How has Cupid stayed so sweet? He goes home to his yummy chocolate house at night. Our kit makes it a snap to build one just like it from the most delicious, made-in-the-USA milk chocolate we could find. The kit includes pre-formed solid-chocolate sides and roof; red, pink, and white candy-writer gel pens for both "cementing" the house together and adding pretty decorative detailing; and colorful heart candy confetti (1 oz. Jumbo Hearts and 1 oz. Mixed Hearts) so everyone knows it's made with love! A lovely family project! Allergy information can be found in the FAQ section at magiccabin.com.
Simply use the candy writers to cement the chocolate pieces together. Squeeze the gel along the edges of the walls and roof, and press gently together. Let stand for about 15 minutes, then decorate.
A fun family project!
• Cupid's chocolate house is easy to make
• Features solid-chocolate, made-in-the-USA milk chocolate pre-formed sides and roof
• Red, pink, and white candy-writer gel pens for "cementing" and decorating
• Colorful heart confetti for finishing touches (1 oz. Jumbo Hearts and 1 oz. Mixed Hearts)
• Allergy information found in FAQ section
For ages 4 and up.
Approx. 5"L x 6"H.
Delivery time estimates do not apply to personalized, large or heavy items (over 20lbs.) that require special shipping, items shipped directly from the manufacturer, or out-of-stock items.
Delivery estimates only apply to the contiguous United States. Saturday, Sunday and national holidays are not considered business days for these estimated transit days.