Decorating Easter eggs is a wonderful activity for the family. Make the process even more enjoyable with our wooden Egg Lathe–it holds a slippery egg securely in place while kids beautify it. Showcasing a cute bunny on each end, the sturdy lathe is also a great way to display a finished egg. Leave the natural wood as is, or paint it (paints are sold separately).
Decorating Easter eggs is incredibly easy with colorful paper covers–no dyeing needed! Just dip the egg in hot water for a few seconds, apply the wrap, and it magically adheres to the egg. The set includes a nice assortment of egg covers in fresh spring colors.
• Make decorating Easter eggs even better!
• Egg Lathe holds an egg securely as kids decorate
• Great for display after the eggs are finished too
• Wooden lathe has a bunny at each end
• Leave the natural wood or paint it (paints are sold separately)
• Add our pretty Easter Egg Papers for less mess and more fun!
Send a quick note to friends and family members to let them know your child would love this!
My child is wishing and hoping and dreaming of this. They would be just thrilled to find it under the Christmas tree!
—A helpful hint from the Magic Cabin gift fairies