This year, decorate your Easter eggs the natural way. Made with nontoxic ingredients, this Easter Egg Coloring Kit from Eco-Kids is safe for children and environmentally friendly. It comes with three natural dyes (purple, blue, and orange), plus a color chart for creating six additional colors. The kit includes easy-to-follow instructions and cutouts to turn your eggs into fun creatures. Try it on our set of three Goose Eggs for extra fun!
The Eco-Eggs Easter Egg Coloring Kit is made with natural and organic fruit, plant, and vegetable extracts from annatto seed, curcumin, purple sweet potato, and red cabbage.
• Made with nontoxic ingredients
• Protects children and the environment
• Includes everything you need to decorate unique Easter eggs
• 3 natural dyes (purple, blue, and orange)
• Color chart for making 6 additional colors
• Cutouts to turn eggs into fun creatures
• Easy-to-follow instructions
• Try it on our set of three Goose Eggs for extra fun!
For ages 2 and up.
A family-run business that began by selling goods at farmer's markets since 2008, Eco-Kids lives by the mantra, "creative play the natural way™."Eco-Kids works with environmentally friendly companies from around the United States to bring fresh ideas to the world of art supplies.
Send a quick note to friends and family members to let them know your child would love this!
My child is wishing and hoping and dreaming of this. They would be just thrilled to find it under the Christmas tree!
—A helpful hint from the Magic Cabin gift fairies