It's amazing what you can build with common items found around the house and a little imagination. Our tin can robot kit turns an aluminum can into a walking, wobbling, googly-eyed robot. A fun project for parents and kids to create togetheryour tin can robot will become part of the family. Requires a soda can (not included).
• Build a robot out of an aluminum soda can
• All you need are a couple things from around the house and your imagination!
• Kit turns an aluminum can into a walking, wobbly robot
• A fun project for parents and kids to create together
• Includes: 4 body rings, 1 short leg, 1 long leg, 2 gripper hands, 2 straw attachments, 1 toy motor and gear, 1 battery casing with cover and wires (batteries not included), 2 moving eyes, 4 bolts and nuts, 2 terminal caps, 15 screws, 2 plastic feet, 1 axle with gear, 1 body plate, 2 bendy straws, 2 metal wires, 2 eyes base plates
For ages 8 and up.