Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's)
- What is the Magic Cabin Affiliate Network?
- What's in it for me, my site, and my visitors?
- How much does it cost to become a Magic Cabin affiliate?
- How do I get started?
- Who is LinkShare?
- Will you provide me with banners and graphics to use for my site?
- Who does Magic Cabin want as affiliates?
- When and how do I get paid?
- What products count for commission?
- What does 20 day referral credit mean?
- I have more than one URL, can I register each of them?
- Trademark Usage
What is the Magic Cabin Affiliate Network?
The Magic Cabin Affiliate Program enables you to make money by referring customers to the Magic Cabin website. Each time your site refers a customer, and that customer makes a purchase on our site, you will earn a commission.
What's in it for me, my site, and my visitors?
Earn up to a 8%-10% commission on referred merchandise sales with a 20 day cookie for return visitors (You get commission on all sales that take place up to 10 days after you send someone to MAGICCABIN.COM. For example, if a customer visits your site and clicks on our banner ad and doesn't buy anything right away, but purchases something at MAGICCABIN.COM a few days later, you still get credited for the sale.)
How much does it cost to become a Magic Cabin affiliate?
It is absolutely free to apply and participate in our affiliate program. There is also no minimum sales requirement.
How do I join, get started?
It is very simple to get started! Just follow the below quick and easy steps:
- Read the Magic Cabin Affiliate Agreement
- Complete the brief Online Application. After we have an opportunity to review your site, and your site is approved, you will receive an approval notification from LinkShare.
- Once approved, we will send you an email containing your username and password.
- Then, log in to http://linkshare.com. You will have access to automatically generated HTML that you can cut and paste directly into your site as well as our text links and banner advertisements.
- Then… get paid! A check will be sent to you 45 days after the close of each month.
You will receive an instant e-mail confirming the receipt of your application. We will review your application as soon as possible, typically within 1 or 2 business days.
Who is LinkShare?
The LinkShare Corporation is a New York based, independent organization, and is the largest provider of affiliate programs on the Internet. LinkShare provides the software that enables us to track affiliate activity and which allows you to view your activity as well.
Will you provide me with banners and graphics to use for my site?
We will provide you with all the needed banners, graphics, textual links, and marketing support. Once you join, you will receive a user name and password via e-mail which will allow you to login at www.linkshare.com and pull the images and code that you need.
Who does Magic Cabin want as affiliates?
Magic Cabin wants sites interested in selling our products. We encourage all interested sites to apply to our program. However, before you can participate in our program, we will need to approve your site. Mainly we look for sites that:
- Are aesthetically pleasing and easy to navigate
- Does not display adult content that may be deemed pornographic, offensive, or otherwise questionable content
- Are functional during the review period - we will temporarily decline sites that are not available or "under construction"
- Does not display coupon codes without prior written permission from the Affiliate Marketing Team
- Are not personal homepages or personal websites
When and how do I get paid?
You will be paid monthly when your commissions exceed $25.00. All checks will be mailed to the billing contact you enter on the Affiliate Application.
What products count for commission?
All products sold on the Magic Cabin site count for commission. Earn commission on our entire selection of products for children.
What does 20 day referral credit mean?
A 20 day referral credit means that you get commission on all sales that take place up to 10 days after you direct a customer to the Magic Cabin website. For example, if a customer visits your site, and clicks on our banner ad and doesn't buy anything right away, but purchases something at Magic Cabin a few days later, you will still receive credit for that particular sale.
I have more than one URL, can I register each of them?
You may register more than one URL as long as they are different sites and not multiple URL's of the same site.
Trademarks may not be altered, modified, amended, or changed in any way. You are only entitled to use the Marks to the extent that this Agreement remains in full force and effect. The use of any such Marks requires the prior written approval of Magic Cabin in all instances.
Magic Cabin welcomes feedback concerning its affiliate program. Please e-mail your comments and questions to email@example.com.