Written by Christiane Dorion, illustrated by Beverly Young
“Why do hurricanes happen? What is a tornado? Why does it snow? Is the climate changing? What’s the difference between weather and climate?” From calm, everyday forecasts to scorching, stormy, sensational weather and snow, this book makes kid-friendly sense of the whys and hows of the weather. Fascinating and fun, Dorion’s entertaining, enlightening, interactive book uses lift-up flaps, pop-ups, pull-tabs, and bright, easy-to-understand illustrations to stimulate learning and encourage kids to think about how humans can influence the Earth’s climate. Hardcover, 20 pages.
• How the Weather Works Book
• Written by Christiane Dorion, illustrated by Beverly Young
• Makes kid-friendly sense of everything from everyday weather to hurricanes, tornadoes, and snow
• Uses lift-flaps, pop-ups, pull-tabs, and bright, easy-to-understand illustrations
• Encourages kids to think about how humans can influence the Earth’s climate
• Hardcover; 20 pages
For ages 7 and up.
Approx. 11" x 10" x 1"
866831 In Stock!
Delivery time estimates do not apply to personalized, large or heavy items (over 20lbs.) that require special shipping, items shipped directly from the manufacturer, or out-of-stock items.
Delivery estimates only apply to the contiguous United States. Saturday, Sunday and national holidays are not considered business days for these estimated transit days.