Spreading kindness, warmth, and holiday cheer, this Santa Ornament is more than a lovable trinket. Lovingly handmade of locally-sourced Fair Trade wool at the heart of the Silk Road, this ornament is helping maintain a traditional sheep-raising lifestyle that celebrates the art of felting, an age-old craft handed down from mother to daughter for generations. With a full pack on his back, this Santa is charming and cheerful with fine details like an embroidered face and beaded accents. Perfect for play and display!
• Fair Trade wool felt Santa ornament with hanging loop
• Handmade in Kyrgyzstan by local women
• Supports a traditional lifestyle of raising sheep and the age-old art of felting
• Spreads kindness, warmth and good cheer!
• Carries a full pack on his back and has an embroidered face and beaded accentsSize