Even the littlest noisemakers will be tickled by the sound of this wooden tambourine when they give it a shake. Sized for tiny hands to hold, the multi-colored instrument is perfect for budding musicians.
In addition to being oodles of fun, this tambourine also promotes dexterity and hand-eye coordination while introducing logic, matching, spatial relationships, critical thinking, and an understanding of cause and effect.
• Tambourine sized for little hands
• Fun noisemaker for kids of different ages
• Wooden with water-based paint
• Promotes fine motor skills and problem solving
• Perfect for developing an early interest in music
For ages 12 months and up.
Approx. 6-3/4"L x 6-3/4"W x 1-1/2"H
Awsome for our 1-year-old Grandson!
Reviewed on: 10/10/2013 11:30:00 AM
This is great! Not too loud, good size, and is well made.