This smoothly sanded wooden circle feels really good in a child's hand, even before it rewards them with a never-ending play of color, pattern, and movement just for shaking it (or even merely looking at it). A fun way for kids to get a grip, it also encourages them to explore sound, improve fine motor skills, develop hand-eye coordinationand have fun. Approx. 3" diam.
• Satiny smooth wooden circle rattle
• Center ball makes rattley sounds
• Lots of color
• Lots of fabric folds to explore
• Encourages babies to explore sound
• Enhances fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination
For ages 4 months and up.Size
Approx. 3" diam.