Wave and twirl the Colorful Silk Streamer on a Handheld Wooden Wand from Magic Cabin. We offer these children's silk streamers in two styles: one with a flat streamer that changes from one color to the next in a rainbow, and the other a heart design with a small heart charm, red ribbon and twirled red streamer. The silk streamers are 9’ long for great swirling fun, and they are attached to an 18” wand. Children will have endless fun running, dancing and playing with this four strand rainbow streamer and wand set. These make great party entertainment and giveaways.
• Colorful Silk Streamer on a Handheld Wooden Wand features colorful silk that children can twirl and wave
• These children's silk streamers make perfect everyday toys or party entertainment giveaways
• Magic Cabin offers the choice of a rainbow style that changes color along the streamer or the heart style with a heart charm and twirled silk
• Each streamer is 9’ long and the wand is 18” long, providing control of the streamer during dancing, running and playing
• This four strand rainbow streamer and wand is made in the USA and intended for children aged 3 and older
For ages 3 and up.Available Styles
Reviewed on: 10/2/2011 12:00:00 AM
The rainbow streamer works better than the heart one.
Great for free expression but KNOTS!
Reviewed on: 6/11/2011 12:00:00 AM
I have 3 year old twins. Hint...don't let your kids near each other when playing with this...they will entangle! My daughter LOVES it and asks for it all the time...but try as I might, you cannot keep it from knotting....if it were shorter, perhaps with several strands, it may work better.
Use in teaching
Reviewed on: 6/5/2011 12:00:00 AM
I use these in group lessons for violin players. They are a beautiful way to visualize bow patterns and always a lot of fun.
They do get knots and will wear out at the tip but the beauty of the silks more than compensates for this.
A shorter wand and streamer for the smaller children would be helpful (2/3 size).
- Jan the string teacher
Reviewed on: 3/3/2011 12:00:00 AM
I love how durable it is my daughter has literally tied it to things and then jumped on it! The only problem is the length, it is super long so its difficult for her to use it for how it was meant to be used which is dancing. Might consider the shorter one for under age 4.
- Mel the Mommy
Perfect for My Autistic Grandchild
Reviewed on: 12/13/2010 12:00:00 AM
Great for a child that loves to twirl strings and ribbons.