This exquisite Nativity Set is as special as can be. Handcrafted by Kyrgyzstani women at the heart of the ancient Silk Road, these felt pieces are helping maintain a traditional lifestyle that celebrates the age-old art of felting, an heirloom passed from mother to daughter across generations. Each figure is handmade of Fair Trade wool with extreme attention to detail, from finely embroidered faces to beaded touches that give each undeniable charm. The 12-piece set comes in a felted container. Perfect for display and for play!
• Fair Trade wool felt set of nativity figures
• Handcrafted in Kyrgyzstan by small craft businesswomen
• Supports traditional sheep-raising lifestyle and celebrates the heirloom art of felting
• Includes Baby Jesus in manger, Mary, Joseph, Shepherd with lamb, Melchior, Caspar, Balthazar, Angel with red star, 2 sheep and 1 camel in felted container
• Handmade with extreme attention to detail
Container: 8" diam. x 5"H
Doll: Approx. 5" tall
No reviews have been written for this product.