$9.99 - $19.99
But they soon will be! In this heartwarming story written and illustrated by Airlie Anderson, Momo the monkey and Snap the alligator try to outdo each other, but they soon learn the benefits of cooperation and true friendship. Told through illustrations and onomatopoeia, this is a tale that kids will absolutely love to listen to and to imitate—and it's fun for adults to read, too! Bring the story to life with our adorable Momo and Snap Plush. Made exclusively by us of huggably soft velour, Momo features posable arms, while Snap has a wide open, red mouth.
• A Child’s Play book, Momo and Snap Are NOT Friends!
• Written and Illustrated by Airlie Anderson
• Momo the monkey and Snap the alligator want to outdo each other
• Warmth and friendship blooms and as they learn to cooperation
• Your child will imitate this heartwarming lesson with huggable Momo and Snap Plush
For ages 3 and up.
Momo and Snap Special! Save $6.99 when you buy the book and plush together. Only $39.98
Hardcover, 32 pages, 11½"W x 9"H
Momo Plush: 8" tall
Snap Plush: 20"L x 3½" tall
Delivery time estimates do not apply to personalized, large or heavy items (over 20lbs.) that require special shipping, items shipped directly from the manufacturer, or out-of-stock items.
Delivery estimates only apply to the contiguous United States. Saturday, Sunday and national holidays are not considered business days for these estimated transit days.