Estimated Standard Shipping Delivery Dates
Tired of being treated differently by his solid-colored family just because he is spotted, Spotty sets out on his own to seek acceptance in Margret and H.A. Rey's Spotty. This edition of the original 1940s classic, with vintage pictures (and a happy ending!), tells a gentle lesson that bears repeating for every generation. A perfect companion to the book, this adorable wool Spotted Felt Bunny is handmade in Nepal by a Fair Trade organization. It's the perfect size to take anywhere and bring the story of Spotty to life!
• Spotty by Margret and H.A. Rey and spotted felt bunny plush
• Book is a new edition of the 1940s classic with vintage pictures
• A lesson that bears repeating for every generation!
• Bunny plush is the perfect companion to the book
• Handmade in Nepal of Fair Trade wool felt
Book: For ages 4-8.
Bunny Plush: For ages 3 and up.
Book: Paperback, 9-1/2" x 8"
Bunny Plush: 5" tall
Spotty Book and felt Bunny Special Save $1.99 when you buy theSpotty Book and Felt Bunny together. Only $14.98
Send a quick note to friends and family members to let them know your child would love this!
My child is wishing and hoping and dreaming of this. They would be just thrilled to find it under the Christmas tree!
—A helpful hint from the Magic Cabin gift fairies