by Celina Kalluk and illustrated by Alexandria Neonakis
Give love in a book to little ones in your life. A lyrical lullaby imbued with traditional Inuit beliefs, this bedtime poem, written by internationally acclaimed Inuit throat singer Celina Kalluk, describes the gifts bestowed upon a newborn baby by all the animals of the Arctic. Lyrically and lovingly written, this visually stunning book is infused with the Inuit values of love and respect of the land and its animal inhabitants. Sweetest Kulu makes the perfect baby shower gift and a beautiful edition to any library.
• By Celina Kalluk and illustrated by Alexandria Neonakis
• Lyrical lullaby and bedtime poem
• Infused with the Inuit beliefs
• The story of the gifts bestowed on a newborn baby
• Stunning illustrations of the Arctic animals and landscape
• Perfect baby shower gift
• Great read for the whole family
For all ages.
Hardcover: 8" x 10"; 32 pages.
Delivery time estimates do not apply to personalized, large or heavy items (over 20lbs.) that require special shipping, items shipped directly from the manufacturer, or out-of-stock items.
Delivery estimates only apply to the contiguous United States. Saturday, Sunday and national holidays are not considered business days for these estimated transit days.