By Anne Wilson (Illustrator) and Dawn Casey (Narrator)
The Barefoot Book of Earth Tales shows kids how different cultures around the world live in harmony with the natural world. A popular anthology of seven folk tales from all over the globe, each is followed (and supported) by a hands-on activity. Young readers will discover how the residents of the Kingdom of Benin deep within the Nigerian rain forest consume less and conserve more; how the Comanche Indians respect Mother Earth by giving more than they receive; how among Bali's coral reefs and volcanic mountain peaks lies the lesson that everything in nature is connected; and more. Hardcover; 96 pages.
• The Barefoot Book of Earth Tales
• Award winner
• Illustrated by Anne Wilson; narrated by Dawn Casey
• Anthology of seven ecology-themed folk tales from all around the world
• Tales are about nature, conservation, and ecology
• Each tale is followed by a hands-on activity
For ages 5 and up.Size
Hardcover; 96 pages.