The Tummy Tub is an easy, stress-free and safe way to bathe and settle your baby. It eases the transition from the secure environment of the womb to the outside world. The familiar fetal position is especially comforting for fussy, colicky babies. Surrounded by water, which stays warmer for longer due to the small surface area, babies feel confident and secure. Both your baby and you will enjoy this easy to use, safe and relaxing bath for a long time. Tummy Tub is recommended as the best way to bathe a baby by physicians, midwives, nurses, and doulas worldwide. Designed to grow with your baby, the Tummy Tub can be used as a practical bath tub up to age 3 or 35 pounds.
The multifunctional Steps Stand raises the Tummy Tub to a safe height so that you can sit comfortably while bathing baby. As your child grows, the stand can function as a step stool, a seat, or an adjustable potty when the time comes for training.
Tummy Tub Baby Bath:
• Award Winner
• Unique womb shape
• Secures baby in the familiar fetal position
• Helps provide a calm, relaxing bath
• Recommended by physicians, midwives, nurses, and doulas
• Raises the Tummy Tub Baby Bath to a safe height
• Helps you sit comfortably while bathing baby
• Functions as a step stool
• Has a cover to turn it into a seat
• Has an adjustable potty insert for potty training
We recommend that you watch the video of the Tummy Tub Baby Bath in use.
Send a quick note to friends and family members to let them know your child would love this!
My child is wishing and hoping and dreaming of this. They would be just thrilled to find it under the Christmas tree!
—A helpful hint from the Magic Cabin gift fairies