- Grimm's blocks are handmade in Germany
- Made of natural alder wood and stained with nature-derived dyes
- Designed for children's creative, open-ended play
- Each set symbolizes one of the four natural elements
- Heirloom blocks designed to last for generations of play
- Waldorf toy
- Ages 3 and up.
Children love to stack and nest these marvelous blocks inspired by elements of the Earth. And the sculptural pieces in each set become creative play props for ppretend gnome homes, dragon caves, fairy furniture, and more! Grimm's Blocks are handmade in Germany from solid alder wood, and stained with natural dyes. Sets are sanded to a soft finish, making each piece pleasing for children (and adults) to stack and hold.
Size: Rainbow: 7"W x 3½"H x 3"D
Fire: 4"W x 6½"H
Stone: 8½"W x 3½"H
Water: 8½"W x 3½"H