Bee House with Field Guide
Protect our pollinators! This hardwood mason bee backyard habitat is a perfect place for our buzzing buddies to stop, rest, and nest. An overhanging roof keeps the habitat warm and dry, while nesting tubes of varying diameter protect bees from larger predators. Hang the habitat against outbuildings or trees. Mason bees are known for returning year after year, making this house a wonderful tool for your family to learn about your local ecosystem. Includes a 10-card educational field-guide loaded with fun facts about bees! Not a toy.
- Wooden mason bee nesting habitat
- Measures 5½"L x 4½"W x 14"H
- Sturdy, hardwood house comes pre-assembled with a back hole for hanging against outbuildings
- House is comprised of nesting tubes of varying diameter that bees can take shelter in
- Overhung roof keeps habitat warm and dry
- Set includes 10 educational field-guide cards with fun facts about bees
- Bees will return year after year
This product is not a toy. Adult supervision and installation required.
5½"L x 4½"W x 14"H