Woopsies Natural Hot and Cold Therapy - Green
Whoodle and Arble to the rescue! Soothe and comfort life’s little bumps and bruises with Woopsies natural first-aid hot or cold packs. Filled with 100% buckwheat, Woopsies boo boo covers are soft and sympathetic little 5” critters with friendly faces, all ready to help an injury feel better. Buckwheat is known for its long-lasting cold and heat retention: freeze for cold pack comfort; microwave 20-30 seconds for heated comfort. Hypo-allergenic and fragrance-free, this buckwheat is grown without use of pesticides or fertilizers. Do not wash buckwheat filling; spot-clean the soft, bamboo blend cover, or wash in cold water and tumble dry low. Choose Pink (Whoodle) or Green (Arble).
- Natural pain relief hot or cold packs for children
- Choose Whoodle (Pink) or Arble (Green)
- Soft and stretchy viscose/polyester cover with cotton liner and buckwheat filling
- Buckwheat grown without use of pesticides or fertilizers
- Microwave or freeze for hot or cold comfort
- Do not wash filling; wash cover in cold water/tumble dry low
Approx. 5" each
For ages 3 and up.
For warm therapy, such as tummy aches, headaches, and sore muscles, heat in a microwave oven for 20 seconds. Continue to heat in 10 second intervals until hot to the touch but not overheated. Touch-test before using.
For cold therapy, such as insect bites, bumps and bruises, sunburn, or fever, place Woopsie into a plastic bag and freeze for one hour or more. May be stored in freezer between uses.
Always use with adult supervision.