Elsa Beskow Alphabet Book
Attractive, hardcover book with a cloth spine, this is a perfect gift and collectors item for pre-readers and Beskow fans. A collection of beloved images organized to follow the alphabet. A book for all seasons and interests, Elsa Beskow's paintings depict everyday scenes, fairy court, a raucous circus, and everything in between. Brilliant watercolors capture the imagination and draw children into the world on the page while they learn the ABC's. This gorgeous book is complete with an index of the lesser-known to best-loved illustrations within and their titles, which include The Flowers’s Festival, The Sun Egg, Pelle’s Suit, and Woody, Hazel and Little Pip. Going beyond the typical ABC book, several pages or words and illustrations accompany each letter.
- Quality alphabet book
- Perfect for Beskow collectors and pre-readers
- A collection of Beskow's best loved and less-known illustrations
- Brilliant water colors capture the imagination
- Subjects range from everyday life to magical landscapes and creatures
- Hardcover with a cloth spine
For all ages.
Hardcover; 6½" x 5¾"; 176 pages.