Pippa and Pelle in the Winter Snow
By Daniela Drescher
On a crisp and cold winter morning, Pippa and Pelle take an adventure through the snow in this adorable story by Daniela Drescher. They set off through the snow to see what their animal friends do in the cold, and meet a wise owl, a quiet deer, a playful hare, and a busy mouse, learning all about snow fun along the way. This sturdy board book has an adorable story and bright watercolor illustrations that will keep little ones enchanted. This magical book is perfect for little hands to grasp, and the text is easy for beginning readers. Kids will be thrilled to read this charming story again and again!
- Written and illustrated by Daniela Drescher
- Pippa and Pelle go on a snowy adventure to see what their animal friends do in the snow
- Bright, eye-catching watercolor illustrations
- Easy for little hands to grasp
- Text is easy for beginning readers
For ages 12 months and up.
8" x 6½"