Spotty Book and Felt Bunny Special
Tired of being treated differently by his solid-colored family just because he is spotted, Spotty sets out on his own to seek acceptance in Margret and H.A. Rey's Spotty. This edition of the original 1940s classic, with vintage pictures (and a happy ending!), tells a gentle lesson that bears repeating for every generation. A perfect companion to the book, this adorable wool Spotted Felt Bunny is handmade in Nepal by a Fair Trade organization. It's the perfect size to take anywhere and bring the story of Spotty to life!
- Spotty by Margret and H.A. Rey and spotted felt bunny plush
- Book is a new edition of the 1940s classic with vintage pictures
- A lesson that bears repeating for every generation!
- Bunny plush is the perfect companion to the book
- Handmade in Nepal of Fair Trade wool felt
Book: For ages 4–8.
Bunny Plush: For ages 3 and up.
Book: Paperback, 9-1/2 x 8
Bunny Plush: 5 tall
Save $1.99 on the Special!