- Set of 27 painted wooden blocks in a variety of geometric stacking shapes
- Solid rubberwood with safely rounded edges
- Inspired by contemporary architecture, colors include red, blue, grey, black, yellow, and green
- Blocks inspire versatile, open-ended imaginative play
- Children begin to learn the basics of engineering
- Range of sizes, from 3¼"L to 5¼"L
Wooden blocks are the very definition of versatile and open-ended play. Stack, tunnel, and design structures; children of all ages find blocks hard to resist! Inspired by contemporary architecture in shape and color, these solid rubberwood blocks are made for curious young architects and engineers, and toddlers who enjoy stacking blocks and watching them topple over! Kids can learn about and create house and roofing styles, and will soon build imaginatively “outside the box” with all 27 blocks. Illustrated activity book included.
Size: Blocks range in size from 3¼"L x 1¼"W to 5½"L x 2¼"W
For ages 18 months and up..