Singer® Ultimate Learn-to-Sew Sewing Machine
Learning to sew is a useful lifelong skill that offers the satisfaction of having "done it yourself." Sewing develops confidence and independence, an understanding of fabric construction basics from quilting to tailoring, opportunities for custom design, and aids development of fine motor skills. This student sewing machine has ten built-in stitch functions—including buttonholes, zigzags, and much morel. Manufactured by the iconic Singer Sewing Company, this lightweight student-level machine comes with a detailed instruction booklet. A Universal Carrying Case (sold separately) provides dust-free storage.
- Singer® student sewing machine features ten built-in stitch functions
- Sewing develops confidence and independence
- Supports development of fine motor skills
- Simple dial adjustments to sew buttonholes, zigzags, and more
- Comes with detailed instruction booklet
- Add the Universal Carrying Case for storage (sold separately)
Ages 10 and up.
Add the Universal Carrying Case for storage (sold separately)