- The ultimate maker space and 10-piece tool set for kids!
- Bench includes shelves and storage space; tool set includes tool belt
- Work surface is printed with a full-length ruler in both inches and centimeters
- Tool Set includes claw hammer, Phillips head screwdrivers in sizes #1 and #2, handsaw, bar clamp, metal file, safety goggles, 10’ tape measure, and kid-size tool belt with pockets
- Tools are ergonomically designed and scaled for kids to do real work
- Ages 5 and up.
The ultimate maker space for kids! Designed to bring adults and children together to work side by side, the Stanley Jr. Wooden Work Bench includes instructions for easy assembly, and a storage rack for the Stanley Jr. 10-piece Tool Set (included). Real tools for kids ready to build and repair real stuff! The spacious, kid-sized work bench measures 24"L x 20"W x 32"H, and the worktop surface is printed with a full-length ruler in both inches and centimeters. Store projects and extra materials on the built-in lower shelf.
The high-quality Stanley Jr. woodworking tools are ergonomically designed for kid-sized hands from ages 5 up, and are plenty strong enough to last through build after build. This sturdy set includes a claw hammer, Phillips head screwdrivers in sizes #1 and #2, handsaw, bar clamp, metal file, safety goggles, 10′ tape measure, and a kid-sized tool belt with pockets. Install this indoor, year-round workshop in a playroom or garage and watch imagination at work.
Size: Work Bench is 24"L x 20"W x 32"H; tools are scaled to be used by kids ages 5 and up
⚠ WARNING - This kit contains a functional sharp edge. Not for children under 4 years..