- Design, build, and rebuild the indoor ice fort (or castle) of your dreams—no mittens required!
- Includes 16 sturdy cardboard panels (four with window cutouts) resembling ice blocks, hook and loop connectors, and cardboard carton clips for building vertically
- Reversible panels resemble ice blocks on one side, and are blue on the opposite side
- Double sided hook and loop connectors are easy to fasten and unfasten, and included carton clips allow for building vertically.
- A great way for kids to engage in active, imaginative play indoors or outdoors (please store indoors when not in use)
- Ages 4 and up.
Featuring ice-block print panels, our Igloo Build-A-Fort™ Kit allows kids to build (and rebuild) their very own frozen fort—no mittens required!
Kit includes 16 sturdy cardboard panels (four have window cut-outs in fun shapes), hook & loop connectors, and 16 cardboard carton clips for building vertically. What if your idea of a dream fort changes? Even better! Innovative, double-sided, hook and loop connectors are easy both to fasten and unfasten, allowing you to endlessly rebuild your fort.
A great way for kids to engage in active, imaginative play—either indoors or outdoors (store indoors). Perfect for play dates, parties, or family get togethers! It's also a great gift idea with a huge wow factor.
Size: Panels: 22" sq..