- Handmade dolls designed in Sweden and named for botanist Carl Linnaeus
- Cuddly, soft-sculpted dolls with an utterly unique presence
- Dolls feature sparkly embroidered eyes, sweet pixie faces
- Weight bottoms feel much like real babies when held!
- Dolls are machine washable (dry on low heat);
- Removable fleece clothes are hand washable
- Ages 3 and up.
Magic Cabin is proud to introduce a family of dolls drawn from nature, designed by the gifted dollmakers at Rubens Barn, and named for noted Swedish botanist Carl Linnaeus. Featuring the signature lovable Rubens Barn look, the cuddly soft-sculpted dolls' incredibly imaginative costumes seem crafted from the same wonder and fun as nature's own creations.
Since 1995, Rubens Barn® ("Barn" means "children" in Swedish) has been creating beautiful dolls with a level of charisma, innocence, and heart, unlike any dolls on the market today. Designed in Sweden, each lovable soft-sculpted doll has a unique personality. All have the signature sparkly embroidered eyes, sweet pixie face, and weighted bottoms that make them feel much like a real baby when held. Their bodies are made from the softest fleece so that every hug is warm and comforting.
Size: Each doll is 9½"H.