- Anatomically correct baby doll makes a great gift for a soon-to-be big sister or brother
- Weighted bottoms make them feel like holding a real baby
- Comes with a onesie and a bib (outfits will vary)
- Features such as sparkly eyes, downy hair, and sweet pixie faces give each doll a unique personality
- Handmade dolls are designed in Sweden
- Ages 3 and up.
We are honored to introduce a wondrous line of dolls designed in Sweden by Rubens Barn®. Chubby and cuddly as real wee ones, Rubens Barn baby dolls feature soft-sculpted, anatomically correct bodies that have weighted, padded bottoms to feel just like a baby when held. And like babies, their signature, sparkly embroidered eyes have an amazing way of holding your gaze. They can suck their thumbs or a bottle and even stick out their tongue! These anatomically correct baby dolls are perfect for older siblings expecting a new baby of the opposite gender arriving in the family. Each has a name and comes with a onesie and a bib (outfits will vary)! An armful of sheer happiness.
Handmade Rubens Barn dolls are machine washable, and their removable clothes can be hand washed.
Since 1995, Rubens Barn® ("Barn" means "children" in Swedish) has been creating beautiful dolls with a level of charisma, innocence, and heart, unlike any dolls on the market today. Designed in Sweden, each lovable soft-sculpted doll has a unique personality. All have the signature sparkly embroidered eyes, sweet pixie face, and weighted bottoms that make them feel much like a real baby when held. Their bodies are made from the softest fleece so that every hug is warm and comforting.
Size: 17½"H. Read More