- 32-piece Brick-look Building Set
- Kids can design, build, and rebuild camouflage-motif structures
- Panels connect with hook & loop tape links
- Carton connector links allow kids to build a second story
- Big enough for kids to play inside
- Set includes square panels, window panels, carton connector clips, and hinge connectors
- Store indoors; play indoors or outdoors
- Create a box from 5 panels for easy self-storage
- Ages 4 and up.
This lightweight Camo Build-A-Fort™ Building Set lets kids build and rebuild cool forts to their heart's content.
Easily connect the giant panels (22" sq.) with hook & loop tape links to create structures big enough for kids to play inside. Then, just as easily, take them down to build new structures. The 32-piece set features 24 heavy-duty corrugated camouflage-look panels that reverse to white, 8 window panels, and 32 carton connector clips, all interchangeable, and 2 rolls of hook & loop tape. Use the carton-building clips to build a second story! Use the hook & loop tape links as door hinges! Our Camo fort-building kit is wonderful for indoor play. Pro Tip: use five of the panels to create a box for easy self-storage! Instructions included.
Size: 22" sq. panels (32 total).