- Kids can design, build, and rebuild imaginative camouflage-motif structures
- Printed panels (24 solid & eight window) reverse to white for custom decoration
- Connect panels with hook & loop tape links (included)
- Carton connector clips included for vertical builds!
- Create a box from five panels for easy self-storage
- Plenty big enough for kids to play inside
- Ages 4 and up.
This lightweight Camo Build-A-Fort™ Building Kit lets kids build and rebuild cool forts to their heart's content. Easily connect the giant panels (22" sq.) with the included hook & loop tape links to create structures big enough for kids to play inside. Then, just as easily, take them down to build new structures.
The 32-panel set features 24 cardboard camouflage-look panels that reverse to white, eight window panels, and 32 carton connector clips, all interchangeable Use the included carton-building clips to build a second story, and the two rolls of hook & loop tape links as door hinges!
Our Camo fort-building kit is wonderful for indoor play. Pro Tip: use five of the panels to create a box for easy self-storage! Instructions included.
Size: Panels: 22" sq..