- Exceptionally sturdy pottery wheel
- Closest we could find to a professional wheel
- Runs on electricity or eight C batteries (not included)
- Includes two pounds of air-dry clay
- Three clay knives, a cutting cord, six paint pots, two paintbrushes, and detailed instructions
- Order Extra Air Dry Clay and make even more pots (sold separately)
- Ages 8 and up.
Whoever invented the wheel must have been a potter. While the powerful wheel does the work, you get to be creative. Jump right in—the machine (12"L x 16"W x 5"H) comes with two pounds of air-dry clay, three clay knives, a cutting cord, six paint pots, two paintbrushes, and inspiring instructions. Exceptionally sturdy, and the closest we could come to a professional wheel, it runs on electricity or eight C batteries (not included).
Order Extra Air Dry Clay (4 pounds of terra cotta) and make even more pots (sold separately)!
Size: 12"L x 16"W x 5"H
⚠ WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, including carbon monoxide, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.