- Combination of jigsaw, lathe, drill press, and sander gets kids interested in carpentry
- A creative way for kids to develop math and engineering skills
- In addition to carpentry tools, this set includes practice wooden dowels, 4 wood samples, power supply, and deluxe project book
- Includes safety goggles and built-in safety features for protection
- Great bonding activity for kids and parents!
- Ages 5 and up.
Young carpenters can turn out real woodwork projects with this Cool 4-in-1 Woodshop Tool that's a combination of jigsaw, lathe, drill press, and sander.
This totally safe working woodshop is a great way for kids to craft, create, build, and otherwise discover skills that can jumpstart a lifelong source of enjoyment and valuable hand skills. Like real carpentry, this extra-safe equipment contains many built-in safety features that protect kids from the possibility of injury. Safety goggles included. Note-this tool is designed to snap onto any building block system.
Besides the tools listed above, this carpentry skill-building set includes practice wooden dowels, wood samples, a power supply, and a deluxe project book to get the creative juices flowing! As our world turns more and more towards technology, hand skills are increasingly satisfying to master, and the thought processes required for carpentry dovetail beautifully with math and engineering skills.
For extra protection, choose plastic Safety Goggles that fit up to age 12.