- Sensory swing helps children develop eye-hand coordination, muscle tone, balance, and gross motor skills
- 36"L x 24"W solid steel frame with water-resistant Oxford canvas border holds 150 lbs.
- Stretchy Lycra-backed neoprene center swinging mat stays cool in hot temperatures
- Grommets on seat help with water drainage
- Four attached handles for extra safety
- Adjustable rope length from 36-67"; two Heavy-Duty Hanging Straps required for assembly (sold separately)
- Ages 3 and up.
Hurry! For a Limited Time Only Ends 4/14/21
Our Sensory Snuggle Swing is more than just another backyard toy - taking a ride on this super-comfortable oval tree swing is like a hug in mid-air! The water-resistant bright red Oxford canvas border, supported by a sturdy solid steel frame, surrounds a Lycra-backed extra-stretchy neoprene seat that remains cool even in hot summer temperatures. This sensory swing's mat stretches just enough to provide a virtual hug, making children feel safe and secure as they sit quietly or swing back and forth. That gentle compression, combined with the soothing back and forth movement of swinging, helps kids prices sensory input, self-regulate, and de-stress.
Swinging is a great way to provide opportunities to strengthen a child's sense of movement, which in turn helps them develop eye-hand coordination, muscle tone, balance, and gross motor skills - things that are necessary for such tasks as catching a ball, zipping a coat, riding a bike, or playing a sport. And for children who are easily over-stimulated, the gentle, rhythmic swinging motion of a sensory swing is soothing and calming.
Weather-resistant seat with grommets for drainage will support plenty of outdoor swinging and relaxing. Four handles are attached for extra safety. Rope length adjusts from 36-67". Swing supports up to 150 lbs. Adult assembly required.
Swing: 36"L x 24"W
Rope length adjusts from 36-67"