- Bright, colorful, outdoor scooter for beginning riders supports up to 45 lbs.
- Three wear-resistant no-flat wheels, and footbrake over back wheel for easy stopping
- Lightweight plastic body with steel frame assembles and transports easily
- Easy to grasp spongy handles for safety
- Adjustable height grows with child (23½ - 30”H from floor to top of grip)
- Scooter grows with your kids as they develop eye-hand coordination, motor skills, balance, and overall strength
- Ages 3 and up.
Little scooters take charge! Feet propel wheels to stop and go in one perfect design with the One2Go™ Adjustable Height Kick Scooter. Young kids climb aboard this beginner's scooter, grasp the chunky, squishy handles, and scramble along using their feet as the pedals! To steer this cool scooter, just lean your body in the direction you wish to go. Two front wheels and one back wheel add stability. To stop, use the footbrake over the back wheel, or simply put foot to floor. Safe, simple–and mastering a scooter boosts confidence, too.
This lightweight plastic and aluminum alloy pipe design includes wear-resistant, no-flat wheels, and is quick and easy for adults to assemble–and carry to the nearest park. Weight limit 45 lbs. Instructions included; adult assembly and supervision required.
Size: Scooter: 11"L x 5"W x 20"H
Height: Adjusts 23½ - 30”H from floor to top of grip