- Transform your gourd into a creepy spider!
- Appendages are foam-covered bendable metal; plastic eyes
- Insert into real or artificial pumpkin (or any gourd)
- Rearrange appendages for creepy and unique decorations
- Wash with warm water, dry thoroughly, and reuse year after year
- Ages 6 and up.
Take pumpkin decorating to the next level with Spider Pumpkin Appendages! Now you can transform any ordinary gourd into a spooky, creepy spider (no knives or messy pulp involved). The 8”L “hairy” legs bend easily into any kind of creepy position-make your arachnid stand up tall, or stretch him out wide. Insert eyes and palps (or the more kid-friendly term, fangs) into a real or artificial pumpkin and let the good-natured frights begin!
Legs and fang are made of bendable metal covered in realistically detailed foam, making them super easy to shape into any position. The large eyes are plastic. Choose a real or artificial pumpkin (or any other gourd for a uniquely shaped spider) and simply insert the pieces. After Halloween, wash the appendages with warm water, dry thoroughly, and store until the next season.
Size: Two pairs of 12”L legs, two 5”L fangs, and a pair of 2” diam. eyes. Read More