- Innovative doll fort made of salvaged branches from hazelnut and alder wood trees
- Each fort is perfectly unique, with shared elements
- Fort has a 20" diam. base and is 28"H fully assembled
- Includes 3 additional platforms, 12 branches, stackable staircase, swing, & 2 balconies
- Imaginative design elements include a working crane, rope ladder, crow's nest, bridge, & well with bucket
- Let your child's imagination guide the assembly process!
Our Tree Fort is a magical woodland wonderland where all of our miniature dolls and animals want to live. These pretend play doll forts are designed and made from smaller salvaged branches of hazelnut and alder wood trees, so each one is as unique as your child's imagination.
Common features of each fort include a 20" diam. base, three additional platforms, twelve building branches, seven stackable pieces, a solid wood staircase, two balconies, a rope ladder, a crow’s nest, a swing, a bridge, and detailed assembly instructions. The assemble fort is approx. 28" tall (adult assembly is required). Greenery is not included, but feel free to forage for natural materials like moss, leaves, and wildflower blossoms to make your fort attractive to passing fairies and gnomes!
Ages 3 and up.
Size: Approx. 28"H x 20" diam.
⚠ WARNING CHOKING HAZARD - Small Parts. Not for children under 3 years.
Sorry, gift wrap not available.