- Classic, 22-piece carnival-theme Build-A-Fort Kit
- Sturdy cardboard panels are 22" sq.
- Combination of illustrated, cut-out, and chalkboard finishes
- Hook & loop tape connectors included (20' roll)
- 20 Carton Building Clips support two stories
- Arcade game props include 6 rings, 6 balls, 6 beanbags, and a spinner
- Instructions included
- Store elements in box made of connected fort panels
- Play indoors or out. Store indoors.
- Ages 4 and up.
Bring the excitement of a classic carnival arcade into the playroom with our Carnival Arcade Build-A-Fort™ Kit!
Kids create their own carnival of games with this set of vibrantly printed, 22" sq. sturdy cardboard panels. A combination of illustrated and cut-out panels allow kids to play classic arcade games such as ring toss and corn hole; a working spinner panel helps kids make up their own games.
Three chalkboard panels give kids the opportunity to name games and prizes–turn the monkey face cutout panels into a photo booth! This fort-building kit includes 22 sturdy cardboard panels, hook & loop tape connectors, Carton Building Clips for building vertically, 6 rings, 6 balls, 6 beanbags, and a spinner. Instructions included. Kettle corn, anyone?
Size: Panels: Approx. 22" sq..