- Transform your gourd into a creepy spider!
- Includes appendages to decorate one pumpkin: two sets of legs (12"L), two palps (5"L) and two eyes (2"W)
- Appendages are constructed of foam-covered bendable metal; eyes are plastic
- Insert into real or artificial pumpkin (or any gourd)
- Rearrange appendages for creepy and unique decorations
- Wash with warm water, dry thoroughly, and reuse year after year
- Ages 6 and up.
Take pumpkin decorating to the next level with Spider Pumpkin Appendages! Now you can transform any ordinary gourd into a spooky, creepy spider (no knives or messy pulp involved). The 12"L “hairy” legs bend easily into any kind of creepy position-make your arachnid stand up tall, or stretch him out wide. Insert eyes and palps into a real or artificial pumpkin and let the good-natured frights begin!
Legs and palps are made of bendable metal covered in realistically detailed foam, making them super easy to shape into any position. The large eyes are plastic. Choose a real or artificial pumpkin (or any other gourd for a uniquely shaped spider) and simply insert the pieces. After Halloween, wash the appendages with warm water, dry thoroughly, and store until the next season.
Includes appendages to decorate one pumpkin: two sets of legs (12"L), two palps (5"L) and two eyes (2"W).
Size: Two pairs of 12”L legs, two 5”L fangs, and a pair of 2” diam. eyes.